There is nothing more important than your employees’ health for the success of your company. Offering a robust set of Employee Medical Benefits makes it easy for them to stay well and productively, while also presenting your company as an attractive employer to potential star hires.
There are various ways you can avail these benefits to your employees. For those who have chosen to manage outpatient coverage in-house (that is, taking on the costs and administration of outpatient care, without relying on an insurance provider), we’re here to share how an Employee Medical Benefits Management provider can help relieve some of your load.
Why you should opt for an EMB Management provider
The main pain point of taking on coverage in-house is the hassle of administering and managing healthcare benefits. These administrative tasks are especially difficult to manage if you don’t have the in-house resources or personnel to oversee everything.
This is where EMB Management providers can be helpful — particularly for small- to medium-sized companies. These providers take on the responsibilities of administering your employees’ healthcare benefits, including:
- Guidance on how to design your outpatient coverage policy (e.g. limits for claims, co-payments by employees)
- Fully automated claims process (i.e. app-based claims submission and tracking for employees)
- Handling claims submissions and fact-finding
- Disbursing funds after claims are approved
- Keeping track and updating you on the total utilisation of your budget
Your provider will help you to set up your outpatient policy as well as the supporting (tech) system so that it’s easy for you to track and administer the benefits.
By outsourcing the day-to-day administrative work, EMB Management providers help you to reap the benefits of taking on coverage in-house (i.e. having greater oversight and control of healthcare spending), without being too bogged down by the mundane work needed to avail these benefits to your staff.
DA Care: Your Employee Medical Benefits Management provider
EMB Management providers make the process of providing corporate healthcare relatively fuss-free — and DA Care goes a step further, to provide you with a healthcare experience that you and your employees are sure to love.
In addition to the convenience that EMB Management providers offer you, DA Care has additional benefits that your company can enjoy:
- Starts from $0: Unlike other providers, there’s no deposit or upfront payment required to get started with us. All you need to do is get in touch with us to come on board DA Care
- No monthly premiums or hidden costs: DA Care only charges you for what you use. Our plans are fully pay-as-you-use; and charges only start when your employees utilise our services.
- Cashless access to healthcare: Your employees will have cashless access to more than 1600 GP clinics and specialists across the island, as part of DA’s panel of medical professionals. They can also see a doctor 24/7 over video-call and receive their medication within hours.
- Detailed view of utilisation via customised HR dashboard: You would be able to track your budget utilisation easily through the DA Care dashboard, and also get actionable insights on how you can improve your employees’ health. For example, you’ll be able to see how many employees have consulted with a GP or a specialist, as well as the top conditions that they’ve seen a medical professional for. This helps to inform your planning for workplace health events in the subsequent year, such as organising a company vaccination drive or allocating more resources to support outpatient care for certain conditions.
- Company health screening & vaccination drives: Preventive health is key to a healthy lifestyle. We’re able to bring our health screening & vaccination services to your workplace; or even, visit your employees in their homes, to make it easy for them to keep on top of their health.
- Workplace health & wellness events: From wellness bazaars to health talks with expert doctors to mental well-being activities for your team, we can organise events that are relevant to your company’s health interests. We also have access to a wide range of health & wellness providers, who would be able to bring their products and services to your workplace or on-site events.
- Opt for medical concierge services: Our team is able to provide support for inpatient care, including booking of specialists and appointment management for more serious conditions.
Set up a time to speak with us on how DA Care can support your company’s health; or find out more here. Our plans are fully customisable so you can design something that best suits the needs of your organisation.