Need to whip up something fast? This nutritious meal takes about 20 minutes and is sure to satisfy your hunger pangs. Perfect for a lunch or dinner!
Calories per serving: 270
Prep time: 5 mins
Total cooking time: 25mins
- 1 Dole Fruit Bowls in 100% Fruit Juice (Bundle of 4) – Diced Peaches
- 2 Tablespoons course-grain mustard
- 1 Tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 Pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Tablespoon finely chopped chives
- Drain peach slices; reserve 2 tablespoons juice in small bowl.
- Stir mustard and vinegar into reserved juice. Add chicken and coat on all sides.
- Heat oil, over medium high heat in skillet. Add chicken and cook about 6 to 8 minutes, turning until no longer pink in center. Remove from heat and gently stir in peaches, until heated through. Season with salt and pepper to taste, if desired.
- Serve chicken and peaches. Garnish with chopped chives.
Shop for Dole Fruit Bowls and other healthy goodness on DA Marketplace →