DA Services (home-based):
Refund & Cancellation Policy
We value your time and understand that changes in your schedule can occur. However, late rescheduling, cancellations and missed appointments can have a significant impact on our schedule and prevent us from being able to serve others.
To ensure that we maintain our service delivery standards and to cover costs associated with late cancellations and missed appointments, the following policy applies to all Doctor Anywhere (DA) home-based or on-site health services (e.g. Health Screening, Vaccination, Covid-19 PCR Test), at residential addresses and other DA-approved locations in Singapore.
- For appointment rescheduling less than 2 working days before the confirmed appointment date, an administrative fee of $55 will be charged. You may reschedule your appointment up to a maximum of 2 times.
- Generally, cancellations are not allowed once payment has been made. Any requests for cancellations will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis and shall be at the sole discretion of Doctor Anywhere and will only be allowed in limited circumstances.
- No refunds will be provided for no-shows (if you’re not physically present at the address as provided in your booking), if you are uncontactable at the time of the confirmed appointment date and time or if you have changed your mind after making your purchase.
- Exceptions may be made in the case of emergencies or extenuating circumstances, and you may be entitled to a full or partial refund and/or a waiver of any associated administrative fees, at Doctor Anywhere’s discretion, for cancellations or late rescheduling due to the following:
- Medical reasons such as illness or injury that prevents you from attending the appointment or a medical emergency;
- Compassionate reasons such as death or hospitalisation of immediate family members; or
- If Doctor Anywhere initiates the cancellation or rescheduling of your appointment.You are required to produce the relevant documentation to support your request, e.g. valid Medical Certificate.
- You may be entitled to a refund, at Doctor Anywhere’s discretion, in the following situations if you have contacted us within 24 hours of your online purchase or order:
- Accidentally placing duplicate orders online that has resulted in 2 or more payments; or
- Purchasing an incorrect service(s) , and thereafter purchasing the intended service(s) on DA Marketplace, e.g. Purchased ‘PCR Covid-19’ instead of ‘PCR Covid-19 Express’ – you’d need to purchase ‘PCR Covid-19 Express’ before you are entitled to a refund for the incorrect service.
- Additionally, the following terms and conditions apply for our home-based and on-site vaccination services:
- There will be no refunds in the event of vaccine contraindications. If there is a contraindication to vaccination, your appointment may need to be delayed until it is safe for you to receive the vaccine. Vaccine contraindications include, but are not limited to, the following: recent Covid infection/vaccination within 14 days, an immunocompromised state, acute infections, recent vaccinations and/or vaccine component allergy.
- We are committed to adhering to the most recent vaccination guidelines and safety regulations. If your confirmed vaccination appointment cannot proceed due to existing vaccination guidelines and safety regulations, it is not eligible for a refund.
- For Child Vaccinations, we require full disclosure of the child’s immunisation records before confirming the vaccine purchase and appointments. You must provide complete and up-to-date immunisation records to ensure your child’s eligibility for vaccination. Failure to provide accurate and complete records may result in a delay or cancellation of the vaccination appointment. There will be no refunds for such cancellation.We strongly recommend that you consult our doctors on the DA app or a medical professional for clarifications on your suitability, or your family member’s suitability, for vaccinations.
In the event you are eligible for a refund, please note that the value of the refund will be limited to the nett payment made to Doctor Anywhere after the application of any codes or vouchers and Doctor Anywhere will thereafter not issue a new code or voucher to you.