As a key member of the local Product team, you will be a trusted partner to the Lead Product Manager and various stakeholders on UIUX-related issues.
- Create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, high fidelity mock-ups and detailed UI and visual design specifications for web, mobile web and app interfaces.
- Understand target users deeply; develop or work from user profiles and conduct task analysis, create user scenarios or user stories.
- Adopt the agile methodology and work with Product team members to develop, test, analyse and iterate the design with the end objectives and key results in mind.
- Establish and promote user experience process, guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Any other adhoc duties assigned when appropriate.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Design/Computer Science or related fields with minimum of 5 years UIUX experience design for consumer facing applications across digital platforms (mobile, web, interactive platforms).
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum development process would be advantageous
- Deeply familiar with user-centric design principles, methods and the process
- Proficiency in tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, etc.
- Good communication skills (oral, written, and listening) in order to articulate user experience design issues effectively, including presenting and justifying design thinking and rationale through key milestone deliverables to peers and stakeholders