Talent Acquisition Specialist (Tech)
People & Culture
About Doctor Anywhere
Doctor Anywhere is a regional tech-enabled omni channel healthcare service company, headquartered in Singapore. With a strong network of established healthcare providers and experienced doctors, our digital platform and mobile app enable users to manage their health easily and effectively where they can consult a licensed local doctor anytime, anywhere, and get medication delivered to their doorsteps within hours.
Under the DA Network clinics, users also have access to a panel of general practitioners, specialists, and allied healthcare providers. Complementing this ecosystem is the DA Marketplace where users can shop for a wide range of health and wellness products and services all in one place.
We now serve more than one million, and growing users and our aim is to increase healthcare accessibility and provide affordable health care for everyone. Join us to help everyone lead happier and healthier lives!
Our team and the role we are hiring for
We are seeking a Talent Acquisition Business Partner (Tech) who will partner closely with the Senior Talent Acquisition Business Partner in hiring the best tech talents for Doctor Anywhere.. You will have an eye for detail and unwavering commitment to improve and streamline processes with the aim of improving our internal stakeholder and candidate experience. As our Talent Acquisition Business Partner (Tech), you will be part of our People & Culture Team collaborating closely with our Tech teams and providing TA support for our managers and employees.
You are a rising recruiting star, with an appreciation and understanding for technology. The ideal candidate will have a mindset of continuous improvement and change and will demonstrate curiosity, collaboration and the ability to deal with ambiguity especially in a start-up environment.
Prior experiences in a tech recruitment function supporting Singapore, and preferably other countries such as Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines and India will be helpful. You are passionate about sourcing and hiring the best tech talents and providing excellent internal client support across the entire organization.
This role reports directly to the Senior Talent Acquisition Business Partner.
- You will be working closely with hiring managers across the region throughout the recruiting process.
- Partner with hiring managers independently to drive a consultative approach for market research and mapping, sourcing, assessment, selection and offer management in order to recruit top diverse candidates in a cost-effective manner.
- Execute end-to-end hiring activities across Technology functions in our Singapore and regional offices.
- Maintain and audit data entered in our TA system during the recruitment lifecycle, and run reports where necessary.
- Be a trusted advisor and coach to Technology business leaders on recruitment, talent strategies; including but not limited to equip hiring managers with effective selection and interviewing techniques.
- Build a robust talent pipeline through engagement with universities, companies, interest and network groups in the Technology/Engineering space.
- 1-3 years’ experience in corporate/in-house and/or search firms technical recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting
- Proven track record with closing Technical roles (including but not limited to Software Engineers, Product Managers, UI/UX, Frontend Developers, Solutions Architects etc) in Singapore and India
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision in a start-up environment with capacity to effectively manage multiple requests and candidates simultaneously
- Unquestioned integrity and confidentiality.
- Genuine curiosity and strong desire to continuously learn and grow.
- Demonstrated client-service orientation, with a clear, approachable, and friendly communication style with a positive customer service and solutions-focused attitude.
- Tech savvy and comfortable with any recruiting software and GSuite especially Excel skills.
- Technical curiosity and interest in evolving trends in recruiting products and services.
- Experience of working within a tech startup and hyper growth environment
- Comfortable with fast paced operations and not be afraid to “roll up your sleeves” to get things done.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills