Senior Manager, Group M&A
Our team and the role we are hiring for
Hustling at the Doctor Anywhere group level, you play a critical role in the execution of Doctor Anywhere’s M&A growth strategy. This highly visible position requires exceptional drive and energy, strong financial and analytical skills, hands-on experience with mergers and acquisitions (including financial modeling and due diligence), project management skills and highly effective verbal and written communications skills.
This role reports directly to the Director, Group Finance.
- Work closely with the Director, Group Finance and the senior leadership team to understand business unit objectives and assist in developing and executing inorganic growth plans in the region.
- Conduct market survey, feasibility studies and valuation of businesses and projects. This includes developing financial models, conducting market and valuation analysis of the prospective investments.
- Responsible for developing business cases for transactions which are complete with clear objectives, recommended valuations and transaction structure.
- Support various business units within the Group through special projects.
- Any other adhoc duties assigned when appropriate.
- Degree in Business/Economics/Finance/Accounting with minimally 5-8 years of relevant experience and detailed knowledge of financial due diligence and M&A processes
- Strong knowledge of Financial Services, and specifically Investment Management, representing a sound understanding of the changing strategic, regulatory and competitive environment and potential impacts on the industry
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications (Excel)
- A start-up attitude – highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your sleeves attitude, pragmatic, and able to work independently when required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where time is of the essence and responsiveness to often short timelines to execute transactions is required
- Impeccable integrity and strong team orientation
- Comfortable with ambiguity – we’re a fast-growing business and there’s always unchartered territories, which is part of the fun. You should be comfortable with it and understand that not everything is 100% defined all the time.