Senior Manager, Group Investor Relations
Our team and the role we are hiring for
Hustling at the Doctor Anywhere group level, you play a critical role in fostering and managing our investors’ relationships with those funding the growth of the company.
This role reports directly to the Director, Group Finance.
- Manage relationships with investors serving as a single point of contact between the investors and Doctor Anywhere. Responsible for creating an appropriate strategy, framework and compelling investor relationship roadmap.
- Proactively and regularly call investors to deliver investment project updates, invite them to events, and set up meetings with the senior leadership team.
- Keep clear and organized documentation on investor engagement (logging call notes, feedback, questions, concerns, follow-up requirements etc.) and provide regular reports to the senior leadership team.
- Manage the execution of organization’s corporate messaging across different formats such as presentations, press releases, employee meetings, investor meetings etc.
- Any other adhoc duties assigned when appropriate.
- Degree in Business/Economics/Finance with minimally 5-8 years’ investor relations and/or investment banking exposure
- Ability to lead investor relations and understand different investors, has familiarity with PE and VC asset classes, and some knowledge of mid stage funding
- Well-developed communication and presentation skills with the ability to effectively deliver messaging and performance metrics to senior leadership and the investor community
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications (Excel)
- A start-up attitude – highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your sleeves attitude, pragmatic, and able to work independently when required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where time is of the essence and responsiveness to often short timelines to execute transactions is required
- Impeccable integrity and strong team orientation
- Comfortable with ambiguity – we’re a fast-growing business and there’s always unchartered territories, which is part of the fun. You should be comfortable with it and understand that not everything is 100% defined all the time.