Senior Data Scientist
About Doctor Anywhere
Doctor Anywhere is a regional tech-enabled omni channel healthcare service company, headquartered in Singapore. With a strong network of established healthcare providers and experienced doctors, our digital platform and mobile app enable users to manage their health easily and effectively where they can consult a licensed local doctor anytime, anywhere, and get medication delivered to their doorsteps within hours.
Under the DA Network clinics, users also have access to a panel of general practitioners, specialists, and allied healthcare providers. Complementing this ecosystem is the DA Marketplace where users can shop for a wide range of health and wellness products and services all in one place.
We now serve more than one million, and growing users and our aim is to increase healthcare accessibility and provide affordable health care for everyone. Join us to help everyone lead happier and healthier lives!
Our team and the role we are hiring for
The Data team within Doctor Anywhere oversees all of the company’s data-related requirements. The goal is to use the data to assist the company in making product/business decisions, and measure its effectiveness. This team works closely with our Product, Engineering, Business to develop a deep understanding of how our products are used and influence the company strategy.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and self-motivated Senior Data Scientist who will provide insights gained from analyzing the data to help the leadership and function leads in making product decisions. You will also be using the large data sets to identify opportunities for product improvements.
This role reports directly to the Head of Data.
- Interpreting data, analysing results using statistical and Machine Learning / Deep Learning techniques
- Develop and implement predictive models in the cloud, strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Work closely with Data Engineers on the data infrastructure and architecture
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Research and discover new ideas that makes our product unique
- Locate, define and automate new process improvement opportunities
- Strong communication skills – communicating with business stakeholders
- Holds a Master’s / PhD Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Physics, Mathematics or other related fields
- Hands-on experience in data engineering working with big data framework
- Strong analytical skills with an emphasis on product development
- 6+ years on developing Machine Learning / Deep Learning models
- Deep understanding of various SQL / NoSQL languages
- Proficient in statistical programming languages such as Python / R (preferably Python)
- Strong knowledge on GCP, BigQuery
- Knowledge on Firebase, Mixpanel, Tableau is a plus