Regional Business Development Trainee #SGUnitedTraineeships
About Doctor Anywhere
Doctor Anywhere is a regional tech-enabled omni channel healthcare service company, headquartered in Singapore. With a strong network of established healthcare providers and experienced doctors, our digital platform and mobile app enable users to manage their health easily and effectively where they can consult a licensed local doctor anytime, anywhere, and get medication delivered to their doorsteps within hours.
Under the DA Network clinics, users also have access to a panel of general practitioners, specialists, and allied healthcare providers. Complementing this ecosystem is the DA Marketplace where users can shop for a wide range of health and wellness products and services all in one place.
We now serve more than one million, and growing users and our aim is to increase healthcare accessibility and provide affordable health care for everyone. Join us to help everyone lead happier and healthier lives!
1. Traineeship Description
This position reports to the Regional Business Development Senior Manager and interfaces with company managers and Business Development Staff to understand and assist in regional expansion. Working with Doctor Anywhere will put the trainee at the forefront of technology and innovation as DA continues to grow and evolve. DA is made up of passionate, creative and strong-minded folks that love to get things done in a fast-paced environment where trainees can learn and work with a dynamic and collaborative team.
2. Specific Responsibilities
- Pitching to Clients
- Tracking performance metrics of each market
- Understand the products and create a training manual
- Negotiate and manage the stakeholder relationship
3. Technical Skills and Competencies Trainee will learn during SGUnited Traineeship Programme
- Learn how to be able to adopt an analytical framework to tackle business problems, and independently manage data analysis with various business stakeholder
- Able to understand and utilize data from the performance metrics of each market to come up with a pitch and business model
4. Education Qualifications Required for the Traineeship Role
Degree in Business/Finance
5. Duration of Traineeship Offered
6. Eligibility Criteria for SGUnited Traineeships
• Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident; and
- Graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from ITEs, polytechnics, universities, or other educational institutions (e.g. private universities and overseas institutions); or
- Graduated earlier from above institutions and completed National Service in 2019 or 2020.