People Operations Specialist
Our team and the role we are hiring for
We are seeking a People Operations Specialist who will partner closely with the Director, People & Culture in driving HR operational excellence for Doctor Anywhere in Singapore and the region. You will have an eye for detail and unwavering commitment to improve and streamline processes with the aim of improving our employee experience. As our People Operations Specialist, you will be part of our People & Culture Team collaborating closely with Payroll, Legal, Finance teams and providing HR support for our managers and employees.
You are a rising HR star, with an appreciation and understanding for technology. The ideal candidate will have a mindset of continuous improvement and change and will demonstrate curiosity, collaboration and the ability to deal with ambiguity especially in a start-up environment.
Prior experiences in a HR Services / Operations function supporting Singapore, Malaysia and preferably other countries such as Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines and India will be helpful. You are passionate about providing excellent internal client support across the entire organization.
This role reports directly to the regional Director, People & Culture.
- You will be an employee facing member of the People & Culture team working closely with employees across the region from onboarding to offboarding.
- Provide HR support to the business, answering employee and manager questions about people policies and processes.
- Maintain and audit data entered in our HR system during the employee lifecycle, and run reports where necessary.
- Maintain, review and continuously update DA’s people policies and templates to ensure they remain relevant to the business and various employee groups.
- Take ownership of immigrations, benefits administration and HRIS.
- Partner with the Director, People & Culture in all regulatory, compliance and audit related activities for Singapore and the region where appropriate.
- Take on People & Culture projects with the rest of the team.
- 4-5 years HR Operations and/or HR Generalist experience.
- Unquestioned integrity and confidentiality.
- Genuine curiosity and strong desire to continuously learn and grow.
- Demonstrated client-service orientation, with a clear, approachable, and friendly communication style with a positive customer service and solutions-focused attitude.
- Tech savvy and comfortable with any HRIS (preferably Workday), GSuite especially Excel skills.
- Detail oriented and have patience to audit and dive deep into HR data to determine patterns and check for inaccuracies.
- Technical curiosity and interest in evolving trends in HR products and services.
- Experience of working within a tech startup and hyper growth environment and one where there have been acquisitions and there are multiple legal entities to be managed.
- Comfortable with fast paced operations and not be afraid to “roll up your sleeves” to get things done.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a demonstrated ability to clearly articulate policies and programs to employees.