People & Culture Business Partner
Our Team and the Role we are hiring for
We are looking for an experienced People & Culture Business Partner to partner with our teams in Customer Service, Operations and Medical Services based in Singapore.
You thrive in a fast-paced operational environment and have a passion for partnering with managers to deliver impactful talent solutions and culture for this workforce. You will work closely with business managers across multiple teams and sites in Singapore to ensure HR deliverables are met.
You must be skilled at designing HR practices for Customer Service or Medical Services workforce, strong in influencing and mentoring others and great at building strong relationships at all levels. We need a business partner who can balance the need to be strategic along with the ability to demonstrate empathy and roll up your sleeves attitude. You are passionate about providing excellent internal client support and driving HR operational excellence along with the People & Culture team.
This role reports directly to the regional Director, People & Culture.
- Is a trusted advisor and operates with a strong business mindset and understanding of business needs to execute people-related strategies together with leaders and managers.
- Design and deliver people programs and solutions to creatively solve business challenges in areas such as employee engagement, workforce planning, cultural change, compensation review, and change management for Customer Services, Operations and Medical Services teams.
- Guide and coach people managers on how to appropriately manage and resolve minor and complex people issues (e.g. performance management, conflict management, retention, etc)
- Partner closely with the Talent Acquisition team and People Operations to provide positive employee experience from hiring and onboarding, development to offboarding of employees, driving HR operations excellence throughout the employee lifecycle.
- Promote a culture of feedback and open communication among managers and employees across DA.
- Have a data driven mindset to provide insights to leaders to drive business outcomes.
- 6-8 years of progressive HR experience in a high growth environment.
- A collaborative and thoughtful HRBP who sees the big picture and is comfortable getting into the details.
- Demonstrates empathy and ability to connect with team members from Customer Service, Medical Services and Operations.
- Demonstrated client-service orientation, with a clear, approachable, and friendly communication style with a positive solutions-focused attitude.
- Tech savvy and comfortable with any HRIS (preferably Workday), GSuite especially Excel skills.
- Genuine curiosity and strong desire to continuously learn, grow and develop others.
- Comfortable with open communication and giving and receiving open, constructive feedback respectfully.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively to develop and execute programs.
- Not afraid to roll up their sleeves and get involved in all aspects of the role.
- Unquestioned integrity and a confident presence to effectively resolve sensitive issues.
- Experience in driving cultural change in mergers and acquisitions is a plus.