Market Research & Insights Analyst
Our team and the role we are hiring for
We are seeking a Market Research and Insights Analyst who will be one of the key members in the Transformation and Innovation team to lead the overall market research projects and develop business cases to put forth to the management team for new product creation.
The ideal candidate will have a mindset of continuous improvement and change and will demonstrate curiosity, collaboration and the ability to deal with ambiguity especially in a start-up environment.
Prior experiences in the current and emerging healthcare industry or transformation team will be an advantage. You are passionate about technology and helping to grow the business.
This role reports directly to the Director of Transformation & Innovation.
- Lead the overall research process through designing and developing research instruments (e.g questionnaires, focus group/ interview guides) and performing a variety of research and analysis such as market sizing, trend identification, opportunity scan, growth projection, industry and corporate profiling.
- Focus on several segments including Healthcare, Medical Technology, IoT devices, Artificial Intelligence, Augmented Reality, Insurance and universal health development in the region.
- Collect data on consumers, competitors and marketplace before consolidating information into actionable items.
- Analyze all gathered data and present the synthesized insights to help Doctor Anywhere in uncovering new market opportunities and unmet needs.
- Identify new business opportunities, generate and develop meaningful value propositions through research findings to meet the market needs.
- Analyze findings, draft reports and convert complex data into insightful tables, graphs and presentation kits.
- Support the innovation funnel of ideas and propositions based on market attractiveness and alignment to Doctor Anywhere business strategies.
- Support the development of product roadmap and incubation of ideas to commercialization.
- Keep abreast of current trends within healthcare.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration/Finance/Economics;
- Minimum 5 years’ of working experience in market research and analytics;
- Previous experience in working with healthcare providers, pharmaceuticals or health-tech companies are preferred;
- Proven experience in leading market research projects;
- Strong understanding of current and emerging healthcare industry;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Resourceful, great attention to details and good business acumen;
- Excellent working knowledge and hands-on with MS Office and statistical tools;
- Experience of working within a tech startup and hyper growth environment would be a bonus;
- A start-up attitude – highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your sleeves attitude, pragmatic, and able to work independently when required;
- Comfortable with ambiguity – we’re a fast-growing business and there’s always unchartered territories, which is part of the fun. You should be comfortable with it and understand that not everything is 100% defined all the time.