As a key member of the local Operations team, you will be a trusted partner to the Management and Regional Assistant Operations Director on Operations-related issues.
- Conduct market research, spearhead new business models and develop scalable ways to replicate best practices locally.
- Work with regional leaders to plan country launches as well as collaborate with diverse teams across the organization to drive major projects and initiatives toward completion.
- Develop metrics to track service levels as well as standard operating procedures to improve quality of patients’ experiences.
- Develop analytical frameworks for continuous process improvement locally.
- Develop, train and mentor the local and remote operations teams, evangelizing the importance of back-end operations to the overall performance of the business.
- Communicate product/process needs and work with product team to deliver them.
- Any other adhoc duties assigned when appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 5 years of progressive Operations experience in a fast-paced environment, ideally in a start-up company
- Strong commercial judgment with the ability to balance growth, retention and profitability business goals against operational constraints and risk
- A start-up attitude – highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your sleeves attitude that’s not afraid to work independently when required
- Able to drive changes and with continuous improvement mentality
- Proven ability of building strong working relationships, both internal and external to the organization
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Proficient with MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint