Manager, Network Management
The role we are hiring for
As a key member of the local Network Management team, you will be responsible for carrying out strategic provider network plans in conjunction with the respective Head of Departments to ensure that KPIs are met.
- Build the health provider networks which includes General Practitioner (GPs), Specialist Practitioner (SPs) and Allied Healthcare Workers (Eg. Physiologist, Chiropractor, Dentist, Dietician, Nutritionist, etc).
- Lead negotiations and mediate with internal stakeholders, panel providers, insurance partners and direct clients.
- Perform service area analysis and cost analysis to identify network expansion, development and network renegotiation opportunities.
- Review, negotiate and discuss existing agreements and contracts with regards to the content.
- Monitor the quality of the services provided by the medical providers and the correct execution of the agreements.
- Convert health providers to DA teleconsultation partners.
- Any other adhoc duties assigned when appropriate.
- University Degree in any relevant discipline with 3-5 years of relevant experience in Healthcare/ Third Party Administration domain, Specialists’ Medical Group Practice or Insurance industries
- Excellent communicator and people-oriented person who enjoys teamwork and working in a collaborative environment
- A start-up attitude – highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude and wanting to learn