Manager, Digital Marketing
The role we are hiring for
As a key member of the local Marketing team, you will be a trusted partner to the Management and Chief Marketing Officer on Marketing-related issues.
- Propose, formulate and execute marketing plans to drive leads for both online as well as offline.
- Drive and executive the digital marketing strategy for SEO and SEM across Malaysia.
- Ensure constant content improvement across digital channels including the website, email marketing campaigns and social media platforms.
- Work with Data Science team in Singapore to interpret the output of the analytical/predictive models to develop digital marketing experimentation plan.
- Work with the Technology team in Singapore to drive marketing technology changes and enhancement to support performance goal.
- Plan and executive relevant social offline advertisement campaigns, partnerships as well as events to drive leads.
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure that the business is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly in Health Technology.
- Any other adhoc duties assigned when appropriate.
- Degree in Marketing with minimally 5 years of experience in digital marketing
- Proven record in executing lead generation campaigns to achieve measurable business outcomes
- Working experience in web and social media analytics are essential
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) to create and deliver compelling presentations of plans and insights to teams, senior management and external stakeholders
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who excels in an unstructured environment, with the maturity to set their own goals and drive their own roadmap