Manager, Business Development
As a key member of the local Business Development team, you will be a trusted partner to the General Manager and Regional Business Development Director on related issues.
- Coordinate and drive new business revenues from potential partners including insurance and corporate partners.
- Generate and qualify new leads and be resourceful in using multiple approaches to penetrate prospective accounts.
- Build team to execute on opening and closing deals end-to-end including pitching, alignment, negotiation, contracting and implementation.
- Engage and collaborate with internal stakeholders (Product, Marketing etc) to localize and/or customize the products/solutions suitable for Malaysia, giving Doctor Anywhere competitive advantage in launching the products.
- Attend conferences and industry events to stay abreast of market influences and changes.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required or assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 5 years of progressive Business Development experience in a fast-paced environment, ideally in Insurance/Healthcare or similar industries
- A start-up attitude – highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your sleeves attitude that’s not afraid to work independently when required
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to drive changes and with continuous improvement mentality
- Excellent team player to facilitate close partnering with local and regional teams
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Proficient with MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint