Logistics Planning and Operations Trainee #SGUnitedTraineeships
About Doctor Anywhere
Doctor Anywhere is a regional tech-enabled omni channel healthcare service company, headquartered in Singapore. With a strong network of established healthcare providers and experienced doctors, our digital platform and mobile app enable users to manage their health easily and effectively where they can consult a licensed local doctor anytime, anywhere, and get medication delivered to their doorsteps within hours.
Under the DA Network clinics, users also have access to a panel of general practitioners, specialists, and allied healthcare providers. Complementing this ecosystem is the DA Marketplace where users can shop for a wide range of health and wellness products and services all in one place.
We now serve more than one million, and growing users and our aim is to increase healthcare accessibility and provide affordable health care for everyone. Join us to help everyone lead happier and healthier lives!
1. Traineeship Description
This position reports to the Marketing and Events Manager and interfaces with company managers and Marketing Staff to be a part of the strategic supply chain process and business objectives. Working with Doctor Anywhere will put the trainee at the forefront of technology and innovation as DA continues to grow and evolve. DA is made up of passionate, creative and strong-minded folks that love to get things done in a fast-paced environment where trainees can learn and work with a dynamic and collaborative team.
2. Specific Responsibilities
- Supply chain operations, logistics & customer service team members who manage the planning, importation, customer service, warehousing, and distribution of products in support of commercial goals and objectives
- Optimizing service levels to provide value-added customer service in the market in a cost-efficient manner.
- Work with order management, sales & marketing, suppliers, distribution centres, and third party logistic in support of business objectives
3. Technical Skills and Competencies Trainee will learn during SGUnited Traineeship Programme
- Learn about supply chain and logistics management
- Learn how to manage internal & external stakeholders’ request
- Learn about consumer trends, both public and corporate.
4. Education Qualifications Required for the Traineeship Role
Degree in Logistics/Supply Chain Management/Business
5. Duration of Traineeship Offered
6. Eligibility Criteria for SGUnited Traineeships
• Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident; and
- Graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from ITEs, polytechnics, universities, or other educational institutions (e.g. private universities and overseas institutions); or
- Graduated earlier from above institutions and completed National Service in 2019 or 2020.