Health Connect Case Assessor
As a member of the local Health Connect Case team, you will be a trusted partner to the Operations Manager and various stakeholders on case-related issues.
- Communicate and follow-up with policyholders in relation to medical claims or enquiries.
- Assess inpatient case assignments and provide advice on the documentation required to proceed with a claim.
- Ensure any suggested treatment plans fall within policy terms and conditions.
- Maintain accurate case records and all related communication.
- Any other adhoc duties assigned when appropriate.
- Diploma/Degree in relevant disciplines with minimally 2 years of case assessment experience
- Experience in Healthcare/Insurance/ Third-Party Administrators industries are preferred
- Ability to communicate clearly in both writing and verbally
- Ability to handle and mediate sensitive issues calmly, empathetically and professionally
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications