Head of Marketing
The successful incumbent will direct the company’s day to day marketing activities and will collaborate with the management team to lead the company towards its strategic objectives.
This role will report directly to the CEO of Vietnam.
1. Marketing Strategy
- Business Plan: Responsible for developing overall marketing strategy, annual business plan and competitive growth strategies for the different marketing channels – online and offline. Plan and create monthly marketing activities for all channels and utilize the company’s Business Development team in the creation of customized programs fitting of our consumers’ needs.
- Conceptual Thinking: Develop innovative and communicative concepts based on consumer insights to grow assigned services lines, and thus becoming efficient in the different user acquisition activities that the team deploys.
- Collaborate with the marketing communications team to execute public relations activities, content development, event marketing and digital marketing efforts.
2. Consumer & Market Understanding
- Insights: Keeping up-to-date with our customers and generate valuable insights for concept work: always differentiate between facts and insights. → establish channels to continuously acquire and record market & consumer insights.
- Market Research/Competition: Analyze market/competitors to identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Analytics: Through various marketing channels, set out measurement systems to analyze the different metrics and data recorded, so to update and formulate new strategies/plans.
3. Brand Image & Standard
- Establish clear branding goals and strategies, both online and offline. Establish metrics and data measurement to constantly evaluate the company’s branding efforts.
- Ensure on-brand communication: Set commercial targets, brief advertising agency, evaluate creative art work and ensure consistent quality.
- Ensure on-brand execution: Establish and control brand standards in the areas of product, service, price, promotion and other communication touchpoints.
4. Media Strategy & Communication Plan
- Media Efficiency: Monitor media plan and ensure target achievements post-campaign regularly. Think digital and ensure they are always part of media strategy.
5. Ensure all internal and external partners adhere to the Brand guidelines
- Partnership / Network establishment: Participate in the filtering and on-boarding of partners for the DA Vietnam ecosystem based on appropriate branding and marketing guidelines, as well as having in mind both online and offline marketing activities to be carried out for synergy.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing with at least 5 years of relevant experience especially in brand marketing and 3 years as a Director or Head of Marketing position, preferably in retail, healthcare/ medical services industries.
- A start-up attitude – highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude that is not afraid to work independently when required.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral).
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and consultative skills.
- Ability to analyse market opportunities and business drivers to optimise strategy and campaign execution
- Ability to multitask, prioritise workload, and complete tasks under time pressure
This role will be based in 6A Sơn Tây, Điện Biên, Ba Đình, Hà Nội, Vietnam.