About the role:
As we expand into Philippines, we are now looking for an experienced individual to lead the county operations locally. As the General Manager, the successful candidate will also be responsible for growing the team spanning business development, marketing and operation capabilities. As one of the early management team members, the candidate would play an integral role in strategy formulation and company direction.
- Responsible for the growth of the company’s client base and revenue. Develop and manage business partnerships that will extend reach and awareness through different avenues (insurance, healthcare providers etc).
- Own the country P&L and regularly drive commercial optimization to improve upon it.
- Working closely with the CEO and management team to plan monthly, quarterly and annual partnerships and business development roadmaps.
- Execute a strong internal and external communications with all stakeholders to develop clear market positioning
- Manage the overall performance of the teleconsultation application and ensure core marketing principles of Doctor Anywhere are implemented locally.
- Build, recruit and work in close coordination with other business units (Business Development, Operations, Marketing, HR and Finance)
- Establish systems and procedures for controls and evaluation of the teams’ performance
- Ensure that Doctor Anywhere operates in a complaint manner with respect to the PH laws.
- Degree in Business with more than 8 years of experience in business development and leadership role, with proven ability to generate sizable revenue and achieve targets
- Industry background from Healthcare/Insurance will be a plus. Health tech will be valuable.
- Experience with start-ups / setting up PH office is a plus.
- Excellent business acumen and willingness to be hands-on, and work within tight deadlines
- Strong communication and people management, interpersonal and influencing skills to build strong business relationships, foster stakeholder engagement, create new partnerships and drive culture of collaboration and innovation