Executive, Regional Business Development
As a key member of the Regional Business Development team, you will be a trusted partner to the Regional Business Development Manager on related issues.
- Assist Regional Business Development Manager.
- Study and assess new markets. That includes economics, demographics, healthcare landscape, stakeholders, local culture/practices on healthcare.
- Research and assess new partners to collaborate with.
- Find new opportunities in existing markets.
- Setup training materials for different stakeholders in new markets.
- Assist to build business and financial model.
- Bridge between Singapore HQ and overseas markets.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required or assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/ Finance with minimally 2 years of relevant experience
- Prior regional experience will be an added advantage
- A start-up attitude – highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your sleeves attitude that’s not afraid to work independently when required
- Able to understand and come up with basic financial models
- Excellent team player to facilitate close partnering with local and regional teams
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Proficient with MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Some travelling may be required