As a member of the local Operations team, you will be a trusted partner to the Operations Manager and various stakeholders on operations-related issues.
- Handle day-to-day operational issues and ensure issues are resolved in a proper and timely manner.
- Resolve customers’ technical issues and provide feedback and analysis.
- Responsible for monitoring customers’ payment status.
- Work with courier riders/external delivery partners to ensure smooth fulfilment process with excellent customer satisfaction.
- Identify process gaps within department and drive improvement.
- Any other adhoc duties assigned when appropriate.
- Diploma/Degree in relevant disciplines with minimally 2 years of operation experience
- Passion for start-up together with a positive execution-oriented attitude
- Ability to prioritise and keen eye for details
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)