Executive, Network Management
As a key member of the local Network Management team, you will be responsible for carrying out provider network plans to ensure that KPIs are met.
- Build the health provider networks which includes General Practitioner (GPs), Specialist Practitioner (SPs) and Allied Healthcare Workers (Eg. Physiologist, Chiropractor, Dentist, Dietician, Nutritionist, etc).
- Lead negotiations and mediate with internal stakeholders, panel providers, insurance partners and direct clients.
- Review, negotiate and discuss existing agreements and contracts with regards to the content.
- Monitor the quality of the services provided by the medical providers and the correct execution of the agreements.
- Convert health providers to DA teleconsultation partners.
- Any other adhoc duties assigned when appropriate.
- Diploma/Degree in relevant disciplines with minimally 2 years of operation experience
- Passion for start-up together with a positive execution-oriented attitude
- Ability to prioritise and keen eye for details
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)