Executive, Customer Service
The role we are hiring for
As a member of the local Customer Service team, you will be a trusted partner to the Customer Service Manager and various stakeholders on customer service-related issues.
- Act as the primary contact for customers related to insurance policies and product while maintaining highly professional and courteous communications at all times.
- Handle enquiries received via telephone and email while ensuring high standard of quality in terms of business integrity and customer experience.
- Maintain excellent interpersonal relationships with insurance policyholders.
- Deal with all instructions, queries and service requests promptly, accurately and within company specified time frames.
- Any other adhoc duties assigned when appropriate.
- Diploma/Degree in relevant discipline with minimally 2 years of Customer Service delivery / Sales experience
- Experience with general insurance background will be ideal
- A demonstrated track record of providing excellent service to people at all levels in a multi-cultural, collaborative and team-oriented environment
- Willing to thoroughly learn and understand the plans and policies offered by Doctor Anywhere & Adept Health
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Ability to work with ambiguity and proactively seeking solutions while maintaining a calm disposition