The role we are hiring for
We are seeking an Accounts Executive who will report directly to the Finance Manager.
The ideal candidate will have a mindset of continuous improvement and change and will demonstrate curiosity, collaboration and the ability to deal with ambiguity especially in a start-up environment.
A summary of the key responsibilities and requirements are as follows:
- Ensure proficiency and effectiveness in day to day operations of the Finance team, the full spectrum of the accounting functions (AP, AR, GL) to ensure timely and accurate statutory, monthly management reporting and consolidation.
- Manage and control all receivables and payables in timely and effective manner.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation.
- Ensure prompt and accurate payment for all petty cash in accordance with the policy.
- Assist with external auditors on yearly audit matters.
- Manage, improve & develop financial accounts procedures and administration in compliance with company’s policies.
- Any other adhoc duties assigned when appropriate.
- Diploma/Degree in Accounting & Finance with minimally 2 years of experience in full sets of accounts
- Well versed in Microsoft Office applications and NetSuite ERP
- Meticulous, responsible, able to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Unquestioned integrity and high standards in the work you do
- Comfortable with ambiguity – we are a fast-growing business and there’s always unchartered territories, which is part of the fun. You should be comfortable with it and understand that not everything is 100% defined all the time.