Engineer, IT Systems
IT Systems Engineer
As a key member of the local Engineering and Technology team, you will be a trusted partner to the Software Engineering Manager and various stakeholders on IT Systems-related issues.
- Responsible for the Infrastructure platform implementation and operations related to desktop, servers, systems, network and security within Doctor Anywhere.
- Develop IT solutions in alignment with business requirements.
- Provide periodic infrastructure health status report and maintain hardware and software assets.
- Direct the development and maintenance of technical documentation and align with server administration best practices.
- Provide basic support and/or coordinate conversations between end users and vendors on back office applications such as CRM system (Zoho), Finance system (Quickbook/Oracle Netsuite), Telephony (Aircall Telephony) and other productivity tools (Adobe Reader, Microsoft Office etc).
- Any other adhoc duties assigned when appropriate.
- Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology with minimally 3 years of experience working in IT operations, supporting network, hardware systems and applications
- Has experience administering Firewall (FortiGate), Network (PRTG), VPN, AD and User Accounts, Antivirus, Windows Update, On-prem server/Azure Service and Azure AD, Citrix, File Server and backups etc.
- Team player with an ability to function effectively in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and coordination skills
- Problem solving aptitude, able to multitask and work on numerous solutions concurrently
- Highly interested to learn new technologies and methodologies (specifically in cloud-based applications and computing)