Director, Group Finance
The role we are hiring for
Hustling at the Doctor Anywhere group level, this role will focus on corporate finance initiatives (i.e. group fundraising activities, balance sheet optimisation, etc) and business strategy (i.e. merger & acquisitions, regional partnerships) to advance Doctor Anywhere’s market positioning in the region.
- Be involved in group investor relation activities including (i) origination of investors pipeline, (ii) engagement and pitching to investors, (iii) execution of investment documents, and (iv) updating Doctor Anywhere investors on a regular basis.
- Identify and evaluate strategic M&A targets and partnership opportunities for Doctor Anywhere in Asia. Lead investments into M&A opportunities, including due diligence, negotiations, transaction documentation, and integration planning.
- Explore and recommend corporate partnerships strategies and opportunities for deepening Doctor Anywhere presence in Asia.
- Working with Doctor Anywhere country CEOs and CFOs to manage the smooth coordination and execution of the Group’s planning and forecasting rhythm including its long-term plans and annual budget.
- Any other adhoc duties assigned when appropriate.
- Master’s degree/Degree in Economics/Business Administration/Finance with minimally 12 years of investment banking/ corporate finance/ M&A experience
- Previous finance and fundraising experience in a fast-growing start-up will be advantageous
- Experience with financial modelling including valuation models, as well as knowledge of full breadth of financing and strategic advisory experience
- Ability to work on broad strategic projects as well as day-to-day process-oriented tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to engage comfortably with senior stakeholders and investors
- A start-up attitude – highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your sleeves attitude that’s not afraid to work independently when required
- Comfortable with ambiguity – we’re a fast-growing business and there’s always grey areas, which is part of the fun. You should be comfortable with it and understand that not everything is 100% defined all the time