Chief Operating Officer
About the role:
The Chief Operating Officer (COO) will direct the company’s day to day operations and will collaborate with the management team to lead the company towards its strategic objectives.
This role reports directly to the CEO of Vietnam.
- Provide leadership, management and vision to lead a team of high-performing individuals to be efficient, productive, and effective to ensure operational excellence in Doctor Anywhere Vietnam.
- Provide leadership for partnership/network building with healthcare providers from pharmacy to clinics and hospitals.
- Develop metrics to track service levels as well as standard operating procedures to improve quality of patients’ experiences.
- Develop analytical frameworks for continuous process improvement locally.
- Work with regional leaders to plan country launches as well as collaborate with diverse teams across the organization to drive major projects and initiatives towards completion.
- Carry out additional responsibilities as assigned by CEO.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 8 years of progressive work experience in a fast-paced environment, ideally in a start-up company.
- Experience in Healthcare/Health-tech industries will be a plus.
- Strong commercial judgment with the ability to balance growth, retention and profitability business goals against operational constraints and risk.
- Demonstrated ability of scaling up businesses through customer acquisition and retention.
- A start-up attitude – highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude that’s not afraid to work independently when required.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral).