Business Intelligence Analyst
About Doctor Anywhere
Doctor Anywhere is a regional tech-enabled omni channel healthcare service company, headquartered in Singapore. With a strong network of established healthcare providers and experienced doctors, our digital platform and mobile app enable users to manage their health easily and effectively where they can consult a licensed local doctor anytime, anywhere, and get medication delivered to their doorsteps within hours.
Under the DA Network clinics, users also have access to a panel of general practitioners, specialists, and allied healthcare providers. Complementing this ecosystem is the DA Marketplace where users can shop for a wide range of health and wellness products and services all in one place.
We now serve more than one million, and growing users and our aim is to increase healthcare accessibility and provide affordable health care for everyone. Join us to help everyone lead happier and healthier lives!
Our team and the role we are hiring for
The Data team within Doctor Anywhere oversees all of the company’s data-related requirements. The goal is to use the data to assist the company in making product/business decisions, and measure its effectiveness. This team works closely with our Product, Engineering, Business to develop a deep understanding of how our products are used and influence the company strategy.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and self-motivated Business Intelligence Analyst to manage our data, developing reports, analysing these complex datasets to provide deep insights to help various functional units in their decision making, You enjoy working in a cross-functional environment, collaborating with Data Scientists, Data Engineers, Product Managers, Engineering Teams and Business Stakeholders, providing the organization with analytical data.
This role reports directly to the Head of Data.
- Extract and process huge amounts of data from various sources on the internal big-data platform.
- Design, test and maintain layered data warehouse to support various levels of information aggregation and consolidation.
- Work closely with Business (Product/Marketing/Operations etc departments) to develop data warehouse, reports and dashboards to increase revenue, improve and reduce manual procedures.
- Gather, manage and analyze data from multiple sources to provide insights to business through determining historical demand trends and forecast future demand requirements.
- Provide business insights for local products, especially on user and partner acquisition, and user experience.
- Automate and validate newly created reports and develop corrective actions to improve data integrity and quality.
- Degree in Computer Science/Statistics/Mathematics with minimally 3 years of Business Intelligence/Analytics/Statistics and/or reporting experience
- Working experience with data visualizations and tools, preferably Tableau
- Ability to transform data into actionable insights
- Strong SQL development skills desired, writing complex queries and stored procedures with SQL, PL/SQL and T-SQL
- Analytical mind and business acumen with ability to work with large amounts of data to discover patterns and trends to form conclusions based on findings
- Quick learner and proven ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
- Team player with an ability to function effectively in a dynamic and fast-paced environment