Analyst, Group Finance
The role we are hiring for
As a member of the local finance team, you will be a trusted partner to the Director, Group Finance on M&A and fundraising as well as supporting business units through analysis of financial performance.
- Responsible for preparation of budgets and forecast reports.
- Preparation of daily/weekly/monthly management reports and presentation for Management.
- Implementation of management dashboards.
- Supports Management in divisional performance reviews and variance analysis.
- Assist Director, Group Finance with all aspects of corporate finance including financial modelling, marketing materials, co-ordination of due diligence, project management for overseas acquisitions.
- Degree in Business/Economics/Finance/Accounting with minimally 2 years of relevant experience in corporate finance and banking
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications (Excel)
- Meticulous, responsible, able to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- A start-up attitude – highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your sleeves attitude that’s not afraid to work independently when required