Earn points to redeem rewards as you shop for your health! Learn more about DA Pay below.
1. What is DA Pay?
DA Pay is a secure e-wallet function within the Doctor Anywhere app that allows you to earn points while you shop for your wellness needs. Top-up credits into your account using your debit or credit card, and earn double the points every time you choose the DA-wallet as your preferred payment option on the app.
You can then use the accumulated points to redeem credit rewards and special promotions available on the Rewards Programme offered by our wide network of health and wellness partners.
2. How do I use DA Pay?
Simply top-up your DA-wallet account with your desired amount of credits, and start browsing the wellness Marketplace.
- Click on the “top-up” icon and input the amount that you’d like to add into your account.
- Check that your credit card details are correct and click “confirm” to top-up the respective amount.
You can use your DA-wallet account to make payment for both doctor consultations and Marketplace purchases. Choosing DA-wallet would enable you to earn double the points, which can be used to redeem credit rewards on the Rewards Programme.
At the payment page, simply click on “DA-Wallet” if you’d like to use your in-app credits instead of your credit card.
3. What is the Rewards Programme?
Whether it’s a healthy snack or fitness package, our rewards programme allows you to earn and redeem points with any purchase made on the Doctor Anywhere App. However, using DA-Wallet to make your transactions would earn you double the amount of points. After accumulating enough points, you can use them to redeem in-app credits. These credits can be spent on any product and service on the Marketplace.
4. How are the Rewards points calculated?
Every $1 spent using credit or debit card = You earn 2 points
Every $1 spent using DA-Wallet = You earn 4 points
Every 400 points earned = $1 reward credits
Reward credits claimed on the Rewards Programme are not applicable for prescribed medications and medical services.
5. How do I add credits into my DA-Wallet?
Simply top-up your DA-wallet account with your desired amount of credits.
- Click on the “top-up” icon and input the amount that you’d like to add into your DA-wallet.
- Check that your credit card details are correct and click “confirm” to top-up that amount.
6. How do I earn points?
The Rewards Programme allows you to earn points and redeem credit rewards with any purchase made on the App. However, selecting DA-Wallet as the mode of payment for any transaction on the App will earn you double the points. After accumulating enough points, you can use them to redeem credit rewards. Do note that credits claimed on the Rewards Programme is not applicable for prescribed medications and medical services.
7. How do I redeem my earned points?
Your points can be used to redeem credit rewards which would automatically appear in your DA-wallet account.
- Click on the “Rewards” tab and select the credit reward that you’d like to redeem. Each credit reward is associated with a certain number of points; you’ll only be able to redeem the rewards that you have enough points for.
- Click on “Redeem” to continue. Your credits will immediately be topped-up into your DA-Wallet account.
8. Can my credits be taken out of my DA-wallet account, or be transferred to another person’s account?
Your DA-Wallet credits are non-transferable. Once you’ve topped-up your DA-wallet with credits, they can only be used to purchase items on the App through your own account.
9. Does the credits in my DA-Wallet have an expiry date?
There is no expiry date on your DA-Wallet credits.
Use DA Pay, earn more points, get more rewards. It’s that simple!
Head to the Marketplace and start shopping to clock up points. If you have any other questions about using DA Pay and DA-Wallet, you can drop us a note at email@example.com or call us at +65 6591 8668.